İçeriğe atla (Enter tuşuna basın)
- Abstracts should be minimum 250 and maximum 500 words.
- Author title and institution information should be written as footnotes in the abstract section.
- The submitted abstract file should contain the purpose, method, findings and results of the study.
- At least 3 and at most 5 keywords of the research should be given.
- JEL Codes of the study should be added.
- The language of the paper may be Turkish or English.
- The submitted abstract is evaluated within the scope of Double-Blind Peer Review to the Utisgad Journal Referee Board, and the authors are given feedback on the acceptance/rejection status.